For the latest on what's new in Las Vegas, check out the Las Vegas Weekly.
When not busy gambling, shopping, eating, hiking, biking, golfing, swimming, sunning poolside, or relaxing at fabulous Las Vegas spas, our residents and tourists can keep busy with a huge selection of unique museums and attractions. Las Vegas is also home to a large number of shows, events, concerts, sightseeing tours, and provides a very rich nightlife.
- Art of Richard MacDonald
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Bodies The Exhibition
- Burlesque Hall of Fame
- Counts Kustoms
- DISCOVERY Children’s Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Hollywood Car Museum
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Liberace Garage
- Madame Tussauds – Las Vegas
- Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- McCarran Aviation Museum
- Nevada State Museum
- Nostalgia Street Rods
- Pinball Hall of Fame
- REAL BODIES at Bally’s
- The Gallery at Aria
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The Mob Museum
- The National Atomic Testing Museum
- The Neon Museum
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
Las Vegas and the Summerlin area have countless restaurants offering a huge variety of cuisine and atmosphere. Dining can be enjoyed in the finest restaurants with world renowned chefs or in more casual settings where an abundance of choices are also available. The following is just a small example of the types of dining offered within minutes of Siena.
- Casual Dining
- Coffee Houses
- Fine Dining
A vast array of shopping is available in Summerlin and the Las Vegas area. The following is just a small sample of shopping opportunities.
- Boca Park
- Fashion Show Mall
- Downtown Summerlin
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North & South
- Miracle Mile Shops
- The Forum Shops
- The Grand Canal Shoppes
- Tivoli Village
- Town Square Las Vegas
Las Vegas shows are legendary and have a long history of drawing the very best talent from the entertainment industry. In addition to short runs, dozens of stars have enjoyed successful Las Vegas residencies where they performed regularly scheduled shows at a single venue over a period of time. Some of the longest and most famous residencies include Celine Dion, Elton John, Mariah Carey, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw, Cher, Donny & Marie, Britney Spears, Shania Twain, Rod Stewart, and Elvis Presley. Since the early 1990s, Cirque du Soleil has also maintained a presence in Las Vegas with several long-running shows.
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is a five-acre performing arts center consisting of three theaters in two buildings. The Smith Center is the home of the Las Vegas Philharmonic, Nevada Ballet Theatre and features shows, international music and dance companies.
Las Vegas has been linked to sports for many years, both as a venue for the heavyweight boxing championships and sports gambling. Recently, Las Vegas has become a noteworthy player in the sports arena with several major, minor and amateur teams.
Major Professional Sports Teams
- Las Vegas Aces at Michelob Ultra Arena – WNBA
- Las Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena – NHL
- Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium - NFL
Minor Professional Sports Teams
- Henderson Silver Knights - Hockey
- Las Vegas Aviators – AAA Baseball
- Las Vegas Lights FC – Soccer
- Las Vegas Legends – Soccer
- Las Vegas Thunderbirds - Hockey
Commonly Las Vegas inspires thoughts of nightlife, restaurants, shopping and glamour. One of the best kept secrets, however, is there are many amazing choices for hikers, bikers, photographers and anyone who enjoys the beauty of mountain valleys and a high desert environment. The following state and national parks are within a twenty minute to three hour drive from the Siena Community.
- Gunlock State Park
- Lake Havasu State Park
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area (NRA)
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort Historic State Historic Park
- Quail Creek State Park
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Sand Hollow State Park
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park – Mt. Charleston
- Valley of Fire State Park